Software Licensing - save up to 30% by getting the correct type of software licence for your business
Did you know that software vendors such as Microsoft, Adobe, Apple, and Symantec offer their software at lower prices than the normal boxed prices?
- are upgrading (e.g. Windows XP to Windows 7)
- are buying in bulk (e.g. 5+ devices, or 5+ users)
- meet certain criteria (e.g. Educational institute or a not for profit organization)
- use managed software (e.g. £X per user, per year), or
- meet other criteria (call us for eligibility)
you could be entitled to lower-priced licences.
Benefits of PC World Business Software Licensing
- Reduces cost
By purchasing software in volume and negotiating software volume licence agreements
- Reduce time and hassle
By getting expert advice from PC World Business IT advisors
- Reduce of risk of penalties/fines and get support
By purchasing the correct licence for your business
What are the types of licence?
- OEM (original equipment manufacturer) - software that comes with the machine, lives and dies with the machine
- Boxed product - typically a licence for a single use of software - can be transferred
- Volume purchase - allows the use of multiple copies of software licenses. These can include downgrade rights and maintenance.
For more information on how we can help your business call us on 0844 561 6789
Source: Gartner, Patricia Adams, Research Director A Primer for Software Asset Management